Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Love

It's a gorgeous day! When Mr. T got back from his bike ride, I asked him to take some pics of me wearing Ishbel. I love love love this little scarf. I put it on with just a plain white t-shirt and it looked amazing. Perfect for a Spring day. It was a joy to knit, and it will be a pleasure to wear. After we took the pics, I commented that we needed to go out and do something, because I looked so cute. Mr. T, on the other hand, had plans to take the boys to a bike race and to baseball practice, so I shall sit here and enjoy some quiet knitting time.

So, I present to you... Ishbel.





Specs: Pattern: Ishbel, by Ysolda Teague. Yarn: Yarn Chef's Buttercream. Color: Afternoon Delight. Modifications: None. The pattern was a pure joy to knit. I can definitely see myself making another one.

Enjoy your weekend... I'll see you in a week or so, post-Easter.

2 comments:

kippi said...

STUNNING. Seriously stunning. Everything is perfect about this project, the color, the pattern, the execution. The lovely sunny photos. I'm jealous. Great job!!

Sharon said...

I second Kippi's sentiments exactly. Stunning. Why don't you ever show your head?